With summer on its way, you might find yourself dreaming of how you’ll spend the sunny days ahead. If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area, then you’re in luck. Center Point Renovations, your local DFW replacement window company, is excited to kick-off your summer with a list of our most favorite, must-do activities in our area!
Without further ado, here is a list of our top 10 favorite summer musts in DFW:
1. Get summer ready with a healthy tan—without the harm of damaging UV rays when you visit ERA Salon for a Simply Glowing fake tan by Kari Lord, a realistic tan solution like no other in Dallas!
2. For a great summer-time treat with a philanthropic edge, check out the Annual Taste of Dallas. Here you can enjoy more than 200 tasty exhibits while contributing to the North Texas Food Bank.
3. When a dose of nightlife and local culture are your scene, you might want to hit up the Commerce Street Night Market at the Pike West Commerce pavilion the last Friday of the month. You can sing, paint, enjoy a class, or sell your own stuff for a $50 fee!
4. Summer wouldn’t be summer without experiencing the FreshfinPokéCo.PokéBop! Indulge your fresh and healthy pokécravings while relaxing with friends and family.
5. Celebrating Independence Day with fireworks is simply a must! For one of the best displays in the state along with live music and horse races, stop by Lone Star Park on July 4th weekend!
6. For a great way to beat the heat on those scorching DFW summer days, you might want to try a Vietnamese iced coffee at Halcyon on Greenville Avenue.
7. If you’re looking for a great day of fun with your mom friends, you’ll want to check out the new Tot Playhouse where you can browse a wide-selection of parenting products you won’t find anyplace else!
8. If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and have not visited The Dallas Symphony Orchestra, then there is no time like the present; you’ll be so glad you did!
9. For a live music extravaganza like no other, you absolutely must stop by the Riverfront Jazz Festival located at the Texas Horse Park. 2017 was the first, and we expect this year to be even greater. Contact Texas Horse Park for date and time info.
10. Sometimes it’s just too hot to do much of anything! On these sweltering days, relax on the Texas-shaped lazy river on the Marriott Marquis Houston rooftop! It’s patriotic and serene. You can’t beat that!
Just one more thing…
There is no time like summer to reduce those sky-high cooling costs and enjoy a beautiful outdoors view with stylish new windows from our certified window installers! Center Point Renovations provides an impressive selection of Dallas windows for improving the beauty, value, and energy-efficiency of your home year-round!
Subscribe to ZINTEX Remodeling Group's Blog